The aim of the project was to conduct extension work of real time metering system.
EcoXplore installed a programmable Omron PLC for conveyor belt systems.
EcoXplore supplied, delivered, commissioned, tested and installed a power monitoring system.
This project is focused on carrying out data centre fit-out works for SingTel DC West at Level 6 Hall 11. EcoXplore is to supply, deliver, install, terminate, conduct software configuration, test and commission 1-lot of “EMRS System” including space sensor / Dew Point Sensor System at the above-mentioned site.
The aim of the project was to install an electrical sub metering system for HDB centre of building research.
- The aim of the project was to supply and install a gateway for Power Monitoring System at Changi Water Reclamation Plant.
- To service and maintain the Power Monitoring System at Changi Water Reclamation Plant.
- EcoXplore conducted engineering and programming work for Sentosa without UPS (Variation Order for Additional GSM Modem & Programming ). Specifically, EcoXplore aided in HMI development, PLC programming, reporting and paging as well as testing and commissioning.
- Conducted engineering and programming work for Sentosa without UPS. Specifically, EcoXplore aided in HMI development, PLC programming, reporting and paging as well as testing and commissioning.
- Provision of Data Logging.
- provide Monitoring and Engineering Services as well as to install 68 x Portable PQ and Energy Analyser for Energy Monitoring for 7 Days.
Provision of maintenance of information, communication and technology devices for PCF Community Foundation LCCC, located at Marsiling Mega 2.
Maintenance will be conducted on a half-yearly basis for a period of two years, with the option to extend till 2022.
The aim of the project was to supply, deliver, install, test and commission a Power Quality System for Systems on Silicon Manufacturing Co. Pte Ltd.
The aim of the project was to interface energy meters to existing Building Management System.
The aim of the project was to interface WAGES system.
EcoXplore supplied, delivered and installed Power Monitoring System/Devices LT Switch Room & Air Con Switch Room (with meter kiosk) at URA Centre BMS Replacement,
This project involved the installation of Power Quality Meter system at Global Foundries F3E
EcoXplore helped conduct engineering works, software configuration and programming. Furthermore, they installed a Power Monitoring System, configured servers, developed HMI and programmed meters communication to HMI and Database.
The aim of the project was to render professional service for the installation of UPS System.
- EcoXplore supplied, installed and configured Power Monitoring Device and System for National Cancer Centre.
- EcoXplore supplied and installed Power Monitoring & Logging System and provided Necessary Report (Using Class A PQube Data Analyser).
The aim of the project was to supply, install and configure Power Monitoring and Logging System complete with Necessary Report (Using Class A PQube Data Analyser)
The aim of the project was to supply, install and configure Power Monitoring and Logging System, complete with Necessary Report (Using Class A PQube Data Analyser)
Provision of preventive and corrective maintenance for the power monitoring system at the supreme court building for a period of one year
The aim of the project is to conduct comprehensive maintenance of building automation system for a period of two years with an option to extend for another two years till 2020.
EcoXplore supplied, delivered, installed, tested and commissioned a power monitoring system at James Cook University.
EcoXplore supplied, delivered, installed, tested and commissioned an Energy Monitoring and Control System (EMS) at SIT@TP Building
EcoXplore has been assigned to conduct UPS Work for Studio 1 & 2, non-comprehensive maintenance of Power Monitoring & Control System (PMCS) at Mediacorp Campus for period of two years (01st Feb 2018 to 31st Jan 2020).
EcoXplore is carrying out effective preventive maintenance servicing for Power Management and Control System in accordance with MBS maintenance requirements and as per the original manufacturer’s recommendations. This will help ensure operational functionality, reliability and readiness of the equipment.